Friday, November 13, 2009

The Joys of Motherhood.... Minus a Brain

I have come to the conclusion that pregnancy is as much a mental condition as it is a physical one... or should I say.. a mental HANDICAP! I've always prided myself on my ability to memorize numbers, remember tiny details, and almost NEVER make stupid, completely avoidable, mistakes. Well, I can officially say that skill has been hit by a truck, run over a couple times, then thrown back on the highway. My career has taken the biggest hit and my poor accounts are starting to look at me as if I've gone nuts. But, maybe that's what being pregnant it, after all. Things as simple as remembering to wear underwear are requiring a sticky-note on my mirror and more complicated tasks, like remembering to send my orders through at the end of the day, may as well be tattooed on my forehead! Or how about this one.... I can't even remember what I was going to write next, so I think I'll just leave it at that.

1 comment:

  1. I am facing the embarrassment of forgetting how to spell anything (I just had to attempt embarrassment a couple times before the damn red line went away). Thank god for spell check.

    ReplyDelete